Welcome to our short recap of AEW Dynamite, All Elite Wrestling’s flagship Wednesday night show on TBS.
Tonight’s episode of the All Elite flagship show (HERE! the preview) offers us the clash that saw the Interim AEW Women’s World Champion Toni Storm defend the belt from the onslaught of Serena Deebas well as Chris Jericho is giving away his ROH World Championship versus Bandido. In the end, the AWW World Champion Jon Moxley face up Juice Robinson of the New Japan Pro-Wrestling in a Eliminator Match.
HERE! also find the report of tonight’s episode of the live show.
AEW Dynamite 28-09-2022 – Results of the episode
Here you can listen to the latest episode of Voice Of The Voiceless, our podcast dedicated toAll Elite Wrestling.
Here’s what happened to AEW Dynamite:
- Singles Match: Bryan Danielson He defeated Matt Menard (w / Angelo Parker).
- AEW World Championship Eliminator Match: Jon Moxley (c) He defeated Juice Robinson.
- Interim AEW Women’s World Championship Match: Toni Storm (c) He defeated Serena Deeb – still champion.
- Singles Match: Ricky Starks He defeated Eli Isom.
- ROH World Championship Match: Chris Jericho (c) He defeated Bandido – still champion.